All aspiring explorers wishing to discover Spain can stay at
Maureillas Campsite** which is within a stone’s throw of the Spanish border.
We are only 8 km from Spain !
Bicycle & greenway in Maureillas
Saddle up to visit the Eastern Pyrenees and Spanish Catalonia from Maureillas!
For several years, our village has affirmed its desire to promote cycle tourism. It is the crossroads of cycling and mountain bike routes.
- Family cycling: the greenway that criss-crosses the plain in the middle of the vineyards promises beautiful rides.
- Sporty cycling: the cross-border loops, the climbs of the Albères, Font Frède or the Col d’Ares, will delight those who love effort and the discovery of sumptuous mountain landscapes set against the sea.
If you stay at our campsite, we can provide you with a map of all the itineraries on request, so that you can walk or cycle freely in the whole of the Pyrénées Orientales department.
Is the campsite a stopover on your route?
In partnership with Inextremis Aventura and Trekking Découvertes, we facilitate your trip by transporting your luggage to your next accommodation (conditions and prices to be discussed with our team members). If you have a problem with your bike, we can provide you with a repair kit for your bike on request!
The Euro Vélo 8 Mediterranean, the Route del Souro (Cork Oak Route) and the 360 km Catalan Trans-Pyrenean Greenway “Pirinexus” all pass by our campsite. What could be better for a cycling expedition?
Choose to stop off at Camping Maureillas to enjoy a cycling holiday!
HERE are the maps of the Pirinexus Greenway.
Your comfortable accommodation adapted to cyclists in your Maureillas** campsite.
Take advantage of our proximity to the border (only 8 km away) and to the Perthus pass and stopover at Maureillas Campsite**.
We offer accommodation in air-conditioned fully equipped holiday lodges as well as pitches for caravans, tents, and motorhomes.
You prefer staying in something a little more unusual ? We have just the answer : stay in a living wagon!
The campsite’s perfect location means that you can spend a day in the mountains followed by an evening by the sea. Spain’s open doors are only 9km away.
- Recent toilets and showers, heated in the low season
- 7/7 launderette
- Free Wi-Fi access around the reception
- Secure bike box with code
- Water points and electric hook-ups
Services in the village, walking distance from the campsite
- Restaurants and café, 300m away
- Bakery 400m
- Village supermarket 600m
- Play area 600m
- Bus costs 1 euro to visit the region
A team at your service
For more information or to make a reservation, contact us at 04.48.07.06.36 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org